Last year I posted my Wedding Photography Wishlist, and happily, a few of those items have been checked off. Let’s see…
- A morning wedding with breakfast food – hoorah for Jenn and Andy’s brunch wedding!
- Wedding dress with unconventional color – yay for Jill and Zach and her amazing green dip-dyed dress!
Well, that’s good and all, but all the things I haven’t shot between last May and now…
- a wedding with a piñata
- a reception in an aquarium
- a groom in dress blues
- if you’ve got pink hair… well, let’s change this to any unconventional hair color!
So now let’s add to that list…
- a wedding with fireworks (not just sparklers, but fireworks)
- I know that weddings with big balloons were all the rage in 2009, but I missed out on it, so I’d like to bring that back.
- any geeky themed wedding (Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, etc.) — I’m a nerd, too! Let’s nerd out together!
- 1930s-inspired (like Mary Crawley’s from Downton Abbey)
- weddings with any of the following: French macarons, flower head crowns, or tons of polka dots
- more proposals!
And venues! I still haven’t booked any past or future weddings at these locations, and I’m still dying to shoot at:
Along with a few more…
- any wedding or session in an art gallery
- a session at a ghost town
- Barr Mansion – I’ve helped out at a few weddings there, but not one where I’ve been the primary shooter :)
So come on, let’s do this! :)